COVID-19 Emergency Response Grants
We are adjusting our annual professional development scholarship fund to meet your immediate, unexpected, responsive marketing needs. Telecommuting. Live Facebook Events. New hardware. Etc.
A total of $3,000 is available for grants up to $250 with a rolling deadline until funds are expended.
Grants are limited to 1 per organization. Applicants must be CAMA members in good standing to apply.
To apply, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 300-500 word description of your marketing response need/s
- 1+ support document/s to show you have a plan
- Basic budget for up to $250
The Executive Committee will review your application and reply as soon as possible.
Knowing cash flow is a current concern, grant payments will be sent upon approval.
You are asked to send us a follow up email to let us know how your plan worked out and advice you may come up with to share with fellow members.
Questions can also be sent to email@example.com email.
Professional Development Grants - Currently on hold during Pandemic Response
Columbus Arts Marketing Association (CAMA) members in good standing may apply for a Professional Development/Continuing Education Scholarship. Scholarship funding will be considered to pay for
tuition, textbooks, workshops, seminars, symposia, software, and other relevant activities. Scholarship dollars may be used to match other promised funds.
Scholarship requests must be for $500 or less. Total dollars granted by CAMA will not exceed $2,000 per calendar year, with up to $1,000 available between January and June and the remainder
available through December. Scholarship reimbursement after attending an applicable professional development activity may be reimbursed so long as application is submitted within one month of the
activity. Recipients may not reapply for one year after an award and may not request repeat funding for the same project at any time.
To apply for a CAMA Professional Development/Continuing Education Scholarship, provide the following:
- A short essay (400–500 words) explaining how will this scholarship will help you continue your education or further your professional development
- Contact information and date of application above your narrative
- A detailed budget information below your narrative
- Your resume listing professional experiences, educational background, awards, honors, activities, and volunteer commitments.
- E-mail submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. An e-mail confirmation will be sent upon receipt. Applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision within four weeks after the
application confirmation is sent.
The selection committee, comprising representatives of the executive committee, will select scholarship recipients based on the following :
- Demonstration of need/desire and appropriateness to continuing your professional development in the fields of marketing, communications, and/or public relations
- Detailed budget
- Current membership in CAMA
Recipients are required to attend a membership meeting to receive their award. Recipients must also give a brief verbal presentation detailing their experience at the membership meeting
immediately following the completion of their scholarship.